Monday, August 25, 2008

Untitled.

I wakin up early, because I don't want to see the sun.  Growing up without my father has made me an emotional wreck.  I realized, I need to be loved to feel good everyday. I can't be alone for too long, I'll go crazy.  I listen to Coldplay "Your Love Means Everything" because it relaxes me, and makes me cry at  the same time... It's good to cry.  It shows you have a heart.  I don't want to cry though. I want everybody to look me and believe everything is ok.  And the truth is... it's not.  It's not now, and it never has been.  I hate crying because every tear that falls from my face starts to burn with agony.  There is no real basis for this blog.  It's not because I'm recently single, and It's not because my back has been hurting every day for the past week.  It's not even because things that have happened in my past.  I wish it would rain more often. Then I could cry in public, and seem ok.  I cried as I typed this... I just want to feel wanted.  Sometimes I feel like no one cares about me.  Maybe that's why I cry.  Maybe... Maybe... 

3 comments:

Mylo said...

Its All Good My Nigga Things Will Be Alright i always got yo back[No Homo].You Just Gotta Keep On Pushin.

tae_mari said...

WOW CAREE...
THAT WAS REAL.
LIKE MY EYES ARE SLIGHTLY WATERING AFTER READING THAT...

IT IS GOOD TO CRY THOUGH...
KEEPIN EMOTIONS LIKE THAT BOTTLED UP ISNT HEALTHY...

&IF YOU THINK YOU CRY B/C U FEEL NO1CARES ABOUT YOU, THEN GET THAT THOUGHT OUT YOUR HEAD, LIKE YESTERDAY.

IF NO1 ELSE DOES, JUST KNOW THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU...
ALOT.

WOW NOW IM CRYIN FOR REAL...SO YEAH THX ALOT FOR MAKING ME CRY CAREE! =/


BUT CHEER UP THOUGH PAPITO, I GOT YOU.

Shayna said...

SOMETiMES i FEEl THE SAME... i lOVE WHEN iT RAiNz... THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONly TiME i CRy... BUT i DONT THiNK THE lAST PART iS TRUE... &ND yOU &ND i BOTH KNOW THAT... THERE ARE PlENTy OF PPl iNClUDiNG MySELf WHO CARE ABOUT yOU DEEPly... SO GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF yOUR MiND... yOU KNOW NO MATTER WHAT iM AlWAyS THERE FOR yOU....
lOVE yOU BABE!!!
=]